Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Letter from Elder Peacock...9/17/2012

 "Hello, Brother Peacock"
 Elder Barr (2nd from left) other Elders and Elder Peacock

Well, we had a really good week.  Elder Wilson is awesome, he is a really hard worker.  We found some pretty cool people this week.  Costa is cool and there is a pretty good chance that I will be here until the end, but I don´t know.  I can just wait until I get home for stuff.  I only have like 2 1/2 months, but who is counting, right?  So, a few letters would be nice, but all other stuff can wait.  Things are going really well.  Ha, we were with Elder and Sister Henry yesterday, they gave us a ride home from church, and right before we got out of the car he told us well Utah beat BYU last night 24-21.  It made me happy, I felt bad because he likes BYU, but what do you do, it´s UTAH.  But besides that, everything is going well.  Caden looks good, he is so big.  Yeah, you guys better read everyday.  I can´t wait for conference, it seems like we just had GC, but all the better.  I watched Elder Holland´s devotional last p-day, it was so good.  Elder Holland is my hero.  Well, I love you guys.  Tell Caden and Zack to email me.  Have a good week.

Love,
Elder Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment